jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

Pina colada



Hello my name is Caroline and this is my new blog about cocktails!!

Let's start with the most basic cocktails ... Well, the Pina Colada is one of the most famous cocktails. As many will know, is sweet, that is prepared with coconut cream,pineapple juice and rum obviously. This drink is originally from Puerto Rico. A curious fact of this drink is an old song that is famous for that emphasized the Pina Colada isby Rupert Holmes, is called "Escape" better known as "The Pina Colada Song"

Although there are several ways to do it, here I leave the original recipe. There is also the Virgin Piña Colada is the same preparation but without alcohol.


Ingredients (for eight people)


1 liter of fresh pineapple juice

250 ml coconut cream
Rum
Ice 


Procedure 

Simply chop the ice in a blender until it is in small pieces
Pour the coconut cream, pineapple juice and rum
Blend until well mixed and form a kind of cream.
Serve drinks in glasses decorated with slices of pineapple
Enjoy!







Also I leave the video of the video I told you!
KISS




1 comentario:

  1. "also I leave the video of the video I told you!" That's cool, just checking around. Welcome to the blogging world

    ResponderEliminar